What you need to know for your appointment.
Services are by appointment only, same day appointments are often available, so give us a call, if we can work you in we will. Please arrive 15 min. before your 1st appt so you will have time to check in, unwind and recieve a complimentary beverage. You will have a consultation with your therapist about your specific needs and expectations to develop the best therapy plan for you. You will fill out a brief health form and discuss any medical problems, surguries, alergies, etc. This is for your safety and well being.
- We ask that all cell phones are turned off and please take off all jewelry prior to your massage.
- If you are late we may deduct that time from your massage, so that we may be on time for the next client.
- A twenty-four (24) hour cancelation policy is required. If a twenty-four (24) hour notice is not given, you will be charged for the service.
- After your appointment, please drink a lot of water!! We have released toxins and it is important to flush them out.
Frequently asked questions and Policies
Q. What do I wear when I am having my massage?
A. You may disrobe to the level of your comfort, you are draped with sheets during your massage only the area we are working at that time is uncovered to maintain your privacy.
Q. What methods of payment are accepted?
A. Cash, Visa, Master Card or Amex
Q. Do I tip my therapist and if so how much?
A. Tipping is not mandatory but is greatly appreciated, the industry standard is 15 — 20%.
Q What if I have to cancel my appointment?
A. We require a 24 hour notice, please.
Q. What happens if I am late to my appointment?
A. If there is a client following you, we must dock the time you are late for your massage, so we are on time for the next client.
- You must fill out a health intake form at your first appointment and update that form with any medical changes before each appointment. There are certain diagnosis, medical conditions, surgeries or injuries that massage is contraindicated. This is for your safety.
- All first time clients must reserve there massage with a credit card prior to appointment.
- No shows are charged for the massage session, without twenty-four (24) hour required notice (exceptions are made only for existing clients that have an emergency, per managements review).
- Please turn off cell phones when you arrive and remove jewelry prior to your massage.
- You must notify your therapist if you have any changes in your health. If you are under the care of a physician for a new diagnosis, or injury, we must receive a form from your physician that it is permitted for you to continue massage therapy.
It is our mission to make sure you have the best experience at La Mer Massage. We want to meet your expectations and the above will help us to do so.
La Mer Massage | 3 Dunwoody Park, Suite #129, Dunwoody, Ga 30338 | 404-414-1077 | email@example.com